About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Nov 30, 2012

Spaghetti Salad

I first had this salad back about 8 years ago at a covered dish lunch at work. I just had to have the recipe. It is so simple yet so yummy! My mom just loves it! I also love this dish because I make it the night before!

1 (16 oz) package of spaghetti-broken in half
some grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
1 diced cucumber
1 diced green pepper
1 diced red onion
1 (10 oz) bottle of Italian salad dressing (I use Kens) 
1 tsp poppy seeds
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp celery salt
1 tsp sesame seeds
1/2 tsp garlic powder
pinch of salt

1. Cook spaghetti noodles according to directions, rinse in cold water and drain
2. Mix together spaghetti and vegetables
3. In a separate small bowl, mix together remaining ingredients
4. Toss all ingredients together
5. Refrigerate overnight
6. Toss before serving

No comments:

Post a Comment