About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Jan 31, 2013

Philly Cheese..Roast?

Here is the second installment of the recipes that were sent to me! (If you haven't sent me one and would like to, message me on facebook, click HERE) I may not post it on the blog, I just love trying new recipes myself. :)

I wasn't sure what to call this! It is roast but philly cheese steak style.  This undoubtedly was one of the easiest recipes I have ever fixed for my family. And hands down, it was one of our favorites. I also have to say, it was even tastier the next day! My husband absolutely loved it, it is now his favorite. He said "this is a killer recipe, don't share this with anyone else" lol! He wants to just keep it all to himself!  We loved how you could truly taste the beef but the peppers gave it the best flavor that I can not even describe!

Okay...are you ready for this?

Ingredients:

Chuck Roast
Jar of pepperoncinis including juice (you know, those peppers that come in Papa John's pizza and Olive Garden salad, you can find them in the pickle section of your local supermarket)

That's it! Two ingredients! Put in your crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours. Serve on toasted hoagie bun with provolone cheese and I added sauted onions.

I didn't get a picture because we gobbled it up too quick! But fear not, I took to google images and found you one. We did not eat the peppers on the sandwich, though. We ate them on the side. :)

photo credit

Thank you, Becky, for sending me this recipe!



No comments:

Post a Comment