About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Jul 25, 2011

The Right Stuff

"You got the right stuff, baby
Love the way you turn me on
You got the right stuff, baby
You're the reason why I sing this song
All that I needed was you
Oh girl, you're so right
Said all that I wanted was you
You made all my dreams come true"

All my dreams came true Saturday night with I got to go to the New Kids on the Block/ Back Street Boys concert! I didn't go when I was younger, and for the past 20 years, I have been missing that piece of my life's puzzle. Well not anymore! Six of my girlfriends and I piled into a minivan and hit up the Boro for a night of dancing and laughter! First we stopped at Lucky 32, and let me just say, "Shut the front door!" that food was good. My grilled chicken, pimento cheese, fried onions, and bacon sandwich was DIVINE!

After getting our bellies full, we headed to the show. There were two generations there, the mix of 30 somethings who were about to have another preteen crush, and the tweens, who were having there first preteen crush. Well, maybe their second. After all, there is someone named Justin Bieber, who ever he is. And in all of 1980's glory, there were teal tights and teased hair, flash dance shirts and tutus. And I had the time of my life! The music was great. We danced like kids (in our 1x1 space). I laughed and screamed and sang until I had no voice. And lets just say, the boys have grown up.....WOW! Those Boys have turned in 2 Men!


I so enjoyed my girl's night! I enjoyed catching up with some girlfriends. We all chase the babies around and it's hard to meet up often. There were memories made that I will never forget. Here are a few more pics from the concert...I need to go tease my hair and hang my Joe McIntyre poster on my wall.

Elisha and Susan

Deanna and Me


Me, Kim, and Elisha



Me, Deanna, Susan, and Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment