About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Jun 3, 2012

10 Weeks


How Far Along: 10 Weeks
Size of baby: baby is the size of a kumquat
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Loss of 2 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: None yet
Gender: Not yet! 
Stretch marks: None
Movement: Nothing yet.
Sleep:  Have had maybe 2 nights of sleeplessness, but other than that sleep is great!
What I miss: Sashimi!! Ahh, raw salmon and tuna dipped in ginger infused soy. Oh how my mouth is watering!
Cravings: No cravings yet. Have found myself drinking more milk.
Symptoms:  Morning sickness…..at night! Luckily I am able to work and eat during the day. Sickness normally hits around 4-5pm. Nothing unbearable, just enough to irritate me. Must. Clean. House!
 Best Moment this week:  Hearing baby’s heartbeat on Doppler. Such a blessing to hear that little washing machine! <3 I already love this little miracle so much, thank you, God! Another great moment so far? Having my hubby be so caring, loving, and sensitive. The love he feels for this baby and me….I cannot describe.  I am so blessed to have him!
What I'm looking forward to? 12 week mark! We have announced our pregnancy to close friends and family, but I cannot wait to shout it from the rooftops!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment