About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Jun 10, 2012

12 Weeks


How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: baby is the size of a plum
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Loss of 3 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: None yet
Gender: Not yet! 
Stretch marks: None
Movement: Nothing yet. (can not wait to put a YES on this one!) <3
Sleep:  Sleep is great!
What I miss: Absolutely nothing!
Cravings: Still no cravings yet.
Symptoms: Morning sickness has started to subside. Thank goodness! Still tire easily. But other than that, I am feeling great. :)
 Best Moments this week:  Hearing Butter Bean's heartbeat! Spending time with my brother and his family. Baby bump is beginning to make it's permanent appearance! 
What I'm looking forward to? Do not have a doctor's appointment this week. :/ Looking forward to my appointment next week! Hopefully get to have an ultrasound to see my precious little miracle!


Whew! Baby bump looking large and in charge in this pic! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment