About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Jun 8, 2012

Family Fun

What a fun filled, exhausting, exciting two days! My big brother and his sweet wife, Amanda along with their 3 beautiful children came to VA from GA for a visit! My girls are always soooo excited when their cousins come in. They have a blast! They are all about the same age, so you can i.m.a.g.i.n.e. how much fun these babes can get into! My sweet mama, AKA Mimi, had it all planned out for us! It started at a friend's pool with watermelon and tanning, then we went to the Mustangs baseball game, and to Hotshot at Smith Mountain Lake. We rode bumper boats, played putt putt, fed the fish, and they even got in this massive float and ran in it like little hamsters!!!  We had so much fun. As always, we took our annual "stair-step" photo of the kids, and it amazes me how much they have grown over the past few years.  I am so tired, but am so glad they were able to come in! I love you all. <3
Dylan-11, Aly-11, Macy-9, Madison-9, Blake-8

 Macy and Madi enjoying summer......with watermelon!

 Start your engines!

 Aly the hamster. :)


They love their Uncle Jake




No comments:

Post a Comment