About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Jun 18, 2012

13 Weeks


How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: baby is the size of a peach
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Loss of 3 lbs. I have a doctor's appointment Thursday to check weight again. :)
Maternity Clothes: None yet
Gender: Not yet! 
Stretch marks: None
Movement: Nothing yet. (can not wait to put a YES on this one!) <3
Sleep:  Sleep is STILL great! (all except my 4 am potty run:)
What I miss: Absolutely nothing!
Cravings: I was so craving that red pepper relish from Subway this week!! I could have eaten it by the spoonful! However, I settled for Mexican restaurant salsa and it hit the spot. :)
Symptoms: Morning sickness hit with a vengeance this week! It has been worse than any other time before. Rather than just at night, it has been all. day. long.  Luckily, yesterday (Sunday-Father's Day) I was able to eat all 3 meals and keep them down. 
 Best Moments this week:  Getting to celebrate Father's Day with Butter Bean's daddy-to-be and my precious stepdaughters. We took a trip back to Fairystone Park and had a blast.  I love my little family. Birthday cookout for my Father-in-law.  Completely devoured the shrimp cocktail! Yes...the shrimp WAS a highlight of my week! haha!
What I'm looking forward to? Yay! Doctor's appointment this week! Hoping to be able to have an ultrasound to be able to see my precious little miracle!

Picture was taken yesterday (my actual 13 week mark). Not much change from last week. :) But my little bundle of joy is growing growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment