About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Jun 1, 2012

We're Expecting!

We’re Expecting! We are overjoyed with this exciting news. I am typing this now knowing I will not actually post it for a few more weeks.  Tony and I decided on March 30 that we were going to start trying to complete our little family. God so graciously reached down and placed his loving hands on us and we received a positive test on April 12! We could not be more excited. Here are the three tests I took.
They say sometimes mothers “know” when they are expecting. This is definitely the case with Mama Deal. I could feel the tell tell signs of stretching and pulling and just knew.  My due date according to calendar is December 27, 2012. Mama’s little polar bear. I knew my hubby would be wondering within the month if I was expecting. So I decided to take my test a little early. I never dreamed the test would be positive so soon! I cooked up hubby some yummy Pioneer Woman meatloaf and potatoes and presented him with a wrapped gift. In the gift was my test and a Kawasaki onesie. For those of you who don’t know, my husband is an avid Kawasaki dirtbike racer. He was so excited!
So much to come! I want to use my blog as a page out of a memory book, a journal of sorts to remember the good, the bad, and the ugly, of the most amazing journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment