About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Jul 2, 2012

15 weeks


How Far Along: 15 weeks, almost 4 months!
Size of baby: baby is the size of a navel orange avg. 4 in and 2.5 oz
He/She is busy squirming and wiggling! 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still loss of 3 lbs.  Weighed at home this morning and according to my scale, weight is still the same.
Maternity Clothes: None yet.
Gender: Not yet 
Stretch marks: None
Movement: Nothing yet, Can't wait!
Sleep:  Sleeping great  
What I miss: Sushi, again! Spicy Tuna Roll sounds DEVINE right now! 
Cravings: Still craving spicy. 
Symptoms: Morning sickness was NON-EXISTENT this week! Feeling great and able to eat my meals without worry! Loving this! Actually extremely surprised I haven't gained weight this week due to being able to eat more....
 Best Moments this week:  The fact that morning sickness has left!

We had a terrible wind storm come through Friday which knocked out our power all weekend until Sunday afternoon.  And with 100-102 degree weather, staying at home was unbearable! Most businesses in our area were closed due to power, so we headed to the lake! We had a blast..ate..swam..and just enjoyed family. Although, I have to say, I was so glad when our AC began working again! Special thanks to sweet hubby for saving all the food in our fridge and freezers! He is so good to me! <3  


No picture this week, my 15 week mark was on Sunday and well...without power, let's just say this  mama was looking a little bit sub par! Ha! And I haven't noticed any change this week. If anything, my bloated baby bump has gone down a bit. :)

Edit: Decided to add a picture from 15w 2d. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment