About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Aug 5, 2012

20 weeks


How Far Along: 20 weeks, half way! I am so excited to be half way! Half way to holding my little bundle of joy in my arms!
Size of baby: He is the size of a banana. Average: 6.5 in. from head to hiney and 10.5 oz
Total Weight Gain/Loss: At my appointment on Wednesday, I had gained 2 pounds! So only down 1 pound now. :)
Maternity Clothes: Mix and match. It really depends on the day. I can still wear most of my pre-pregnancy clothes, but some are a little uncomfortable.
Gender:  Bouncing Baby Boy!!
Stretch marks: None, I did start using Nuby stretch mark cream yesterday, I reckon it's about time. Better to prevent than correct! :)
Movement: Little man is moving up a storm some days. He is really active when I am exhausted. Hubby got to feel him kick last night! 
Sleep:  Sleep is a little uncomfortable. I purchased a Snoogle pregnancy pillow yesterday and tried it out! It's a little awkward, but I know I am going to love it and be very grateful for it in the coming months!
What I miss: Nothing!
Cravings: None. 
Symptoms: Symptoms were a no show this week! I am so glad. :)
 Best Moments this week: Feeling his kicks, as always. <3 It makes me so happy. I just love him so much! And hubby being able to feel him kick. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment