About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Jul 30, 2012

19 weeks


How Far Along: 19 weeks, almost half way!
Size of baby: baby is the size of a mango. Average: 6 in. from head to hiney, 10 in. from head to toe! Good day! and 8.5 oz
Total Weight Gain/Loss: According to scale at home, I am still down 3.  Apppointment on Wednesday!
Maternity Clothes: Mix and match. It really depends on the day. I can still wear most of my pre-pregnancy clothes, but some are a little uncomfortable.
Gender:  Bouncing Baby Boy!!
Stretch marks: None
Movement: Little man is moving up a storm some days. He is really active when I am exhausted.
Sleep:  Sleep is still so much better, other than potty breaks every few hours. :)
What I miss: Nothing!
Cravings: None. Still been wanting to drink lots of milk!
Symptoms: Holy heartburn! I was up ALL night Friday night! I know sweet hubby didn't get any sleep, but  he didn't complain. :) I tried everything...I walked laps around my kitchen island, I tossed and turned. Nothing helped! I bought Tums on Saturday! (and haven't had heartburn since! ha!)
 Best Moments this week: Feeling my polar bear move. Oh, how I love him. Also, we have been working on finishing our basement and we had most of the floors installed this weekend! Yay! Not much more and it will be done!


19w1d pic wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment