About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Jul 23, 2012

18 Weeks


How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: baby is the size of a sweet potato. Average: 5-6 in. and 6.7 oz
He is busy being busy!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: At my doctor's appointment on Monday, I was still down 3 pounds. Hard to believe looking at my bump. haha! I feel like I am up about 1-2 pounds this week and know that within the next week or so I will hopefully be up to my pre-pregnancy weight or more. :)
Maternity Clothes: None since the beach trip. However, I start back to work for the school year in 2 weeks, so I will be wearing my maternity dress pants then.  I can't wait!
Gender: Baby Boy!!! My. Heart. Melts.
Stretch marks: None
Movement: The last few days, my little polar bear has been very active at night! If I lay on my stomach he kicks away! (Gotta practice that kick to start his dirt bikes) 
Sleep:  Sleep is still so/so.  Waking up right much to roll over to get comfortable.  Ok, so I haven't gained any weight.  What is sleet going to be like in a few months? NOT looking forward to that!
What I miss: Nothing!
Cravings: None. Been wanting to drink lots of milk though!
Symptoms: Morning sickness, I believe is gone. :)
 Best Moments this week:  Finding out that my precious little miracle is a son! The emotions and happiness my husband and I felt were indescribable.  Of course, we would have been delighted with a daughter as well. <3 Also, spending the day with my mom on Friday window shopping getting ideas for my sweet little boy!

Pic is of 18w1d.  Today was my first working day back at school. I work 3 days this week. :) So pic is after my first day of working in 3 months and battling rain at the grocery store.  Don't look too close. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment