About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Jul 19, 2012

It's a.......

Oh the wait! I went in for my routine doctor's visit on Monday knowing I would be making my next appointment for my anatomy scan where I would find out my precious baby's gender! Little did I know, it happened to be one of those "don't call me, I'll call you" things and I had to wait for the phone call from the hospital to make my appointment.  Naturally, I thought the hospital would call within the next hour...Riiiiiiight! haha! I waited "patiently" all day and...nothing.  Tuesday rolled around and....nothing.  On Wednesday, my sweet hubby was off of work so we rode to Danville to Home Depot and Babies-R-Us to look around.  The whole time in Babies-R-Us I was thinking "I wish they would call so I would know what I was looking at, blue or pink!" When we got back to town, I realized I had a voicemail.  My phone never rang! My sweet hubby was excited "It may be the hospital" he said.  Well, it was. :) This was 4:00 on Wednesday evening, they had an appointment for 8:00 Thursday morning.  They were hesitant.  "It is early, would you like another day where I can get you in later?" Ummmm. No, this one is perfect!  I had to drink 16 oz of water at 7am and be at the hospital by 7:30. Luckily they were able to take me back right then!  I was a ball of nerves. Praying everything was developing correctly and on track.  The ultrasound tech was so sweet.  She had to chase baby Deal everywhere! He/she was so active. She laughed at how active the baby was.  Surely it had nothing to do with the cinnamon rolls I ate last night! Ha!  After all was said and done, she turned the screen and started showing us precious little fingers and toes. Baby's mouth was opening and closing. So precious!  Then I saw a flash on the screen and I said "it's a girl", now granted my intuition has said boy all along.  Was I correct or was I wrong?








:)
















:)





















I was wrong! We are having a precious, very active, rambunctious little BOY

Hubby and I could not be happier! We are so blessed with Aly and Macy, two beautiful little girls, and this little bundle of joy completes our Deal family puzzle.  We are so blessed and give God all the glory for this precious miracle! Here are a few more pics from today.  We were not able to get great profile and face pictures. At 17 weeks, the face is not very clear, at 20 weeks it would be. :0) Hopefully my doctor will give me more pictures then. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment