About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Aug 7, 2012

Thank you, to my husband

I want to take a minute and brag on my husband and thank him. Too often, I don't show him just how much I appreciate him and adore him. First of all...he puts up with me. :) I am far from the perfect wife. I strive every day to be closer to the wife that God has intended for me to be, yet fail so many times. My sweet husband loves me through all of my imperfections. I sometimes try to figure out how I got so lucky that he chose me! Not only did he choose me but God chose him for me. I am so blessed.

 Thank you, sweet Tony, for going into this mean world every day and working so hard for your family. Through your blood, sweat, and tears, you have lovingly provided a beautiful home and our every needed provision. Thank you for enduring the stress of this world to try to make a good life for your wife and children.

 You are such a wonderful daddy. I've said it before and I will say it again. Seeing you with your daughters for the first time while we were dating was definitely the moment I truly fell head over heels in love with you. It was in that moment that I realized you were mine. :) After almost 6 years of marriage, your love for your children still amazes me as it did that first day.

 We have had rough patches, we have had valleys. But through them, God has made our marriage and relationship so strong. You are our hero, our rock. Thank you for being my decision maker when I can't make up my mind. Thank you for your selflessness. Thank you for being you. You truly are my knight in shining armor!

 Thank you, God, for allowing me to have that one person who is perfect for me. I am humbled that you would allow such happiness and love in my life. I am blessed beyond measure.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post :) Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I'm SO glad you found me through google :)

    I was reading your About Me section and started laughing when you said you hate driving...ME TOO! LOL People think I'm crazy because I'm really not into driving, so it's nice seeing someone else like me out there hahaha

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete