About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Sep 16, 2012

26 weeks



How Far Along: 26 weeks! Last week of my second trimester!! Down to double digit days!
Size of baby: He is the size of a head of lettuce.  Average: about 13.6-14.8 inches and 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 pounds!  I find out on the 26th his actual weight! 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Last official weigh-in at the doctor's office I was up 5 pounds! Did not weigh this morning since my scale decides to tell me that I never gain weight. I love that scale. ha! I think I am up about 7-8 pounds though.
Maternity Clothes: Mix and match. Going to order me a few more pants this week! yay!
Gender:  Bouncing Baby Boy!! Mama's prince, Ty.
Stretch marks: No new ones!
Movement: Movement is so fun! I am such a mean mama though. I try to wake him up to feel him. <3
Sleep:  Starting the live on the potty phase! Plus I have woken up a few times with calf cramps.
What I miss: Nothing
Cravings: No cravings this week. Still drinking tons of milk though!
Symptoms: A few leg cramps but that is all. :)
 Best Moments this week: Celebrating my 30th birthday! I have been so overwhelmed with calls, texts, and best wishes for my birthday this year.  I truly have the BEST family and friends. I know this will be my best year yet. <3

Pic is from yesterday....25w6d. I was on my way to a baby shower for sweet baby Edyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment