About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Oct 14, 2012

30 weeks


How Far Along: 30 weeks Hard to believe that because of his size he will more than likely be here in 8.5 weeks!
Size of baby: He is the size of a head of cabbage.  Average: about 15.7 inches long and average about 3 pounds. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 7.5 pounds. Thought it would have been more, but it is holding steady.
Maternity Clothes: Still mix and match. Most regular shirts are getting short.
Gender:  Bouncing Baby Boy!! Mama's prince, Ty.
Stretch marks: No new ones. :)
Movement: Movement is fabulous! He is getting on a routine now!
Sleep:  Sleep is ok. Several potty runs and several wide awake baby episodes makes sleep a little less.
What I miss: Nothing. :)
Cravings: Drinking my skim milk like crazy and still wanting mexican food.
Symptoms: Standard 3rd trimester symptoms: exhaustion, leg cramps, back aches
 Best Moments this week: Maternity/family photo session today and what I KNOW was hiccups this afternoon. <3

This pic is from my maternity session today, conveniently on my 30 week mark. :)

Will post full maternity session when I receive them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment