About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Oct 8, 2012

29 weeks


How Far Along: 29 weeks (back to my original due date)
Size of baby: He is the size of an acorn squash.  Average: about 15.2 inches long and about 2.5 pounds. Since Ty was measuring in at 2 lb 11 oz about 2 weeks ago, and if he gains a 1/2 pound a week like the average 3rd trimester baby gains, then he weighs around 3.5 lbs! 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up at least 9 pounds. I haven't weighed at home. Doctor's appointment tomorrow!
Maternity Clothes: Mix and match. Some regular shirts still fit but they are getting short. The picture below is in a regular shirt.
Gender:  Bouncing Baby Boy!! Mama's prince, Ty.
Stretch marks: No new ones. :)
Movement: Movement is fabulous! I feel what I think is hiccups! It almost tickles. He is responding to touch and has me up more at night.
Sleep:  Sleep is ok. Several potty runs and several wide awake baby episodes makes sleep a little less.
What I miss: Being able to bend over with ease. And of course since being diagnosed with gestational diabetes, I miss being able to eat what ever I want. :)
Cravings: None. Still want my milk, but doctor's orders say I had to switch to skim. blech!
Symptoms: Leg cramps, back ache, and the true 3rd trimester exhaustion has officially hit.
 Best Moments this week: Ty's quilt came in. <3 We started birthing classes last week and our next one is tonight!

Here is a picture of Ty's quilt (The Madras Nursery Collection from Pottery Barn Kids)

Here is me at 29 weeks! Belly is grooooooowing! Ty is all balled up in there and growing like a weed! He's my little butterball. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment