About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Oct 28, 2012

31-32 weeks

Whew! The last few weeks have been whirl wind! I have been so busy! <3


How Far Along: 32 weeks 
Size of baby: He is the size of a jicama. What is that? Average: about 16.7 inches long and average about 3.75 pounds. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 10.5 pounds as of 31w2d! I am sure I am up at least 11 now. Doctor seemed very pleased that I am finally putting on weight. I know baby T is getting plump and happy. <3
Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity. A few of my regular shirts still fit.
Gender:  Bouncing Baby Boy!! Mama's prince, Ty.
Stretch marks: No new ones. :) But with my belly growing at the pace it is, I know they are coming. I have been using my Bio Oil and lotion religiously.
Movement: Movement. That is an understatement! Little man is going to be a soccer player. lol. He has the strongest punches and kicks. I know he doesn't have much room in there and he is just trying to get comfy. 
Sleep:  What's that? I am up at least 3-4 times a night for potty break. And up at least 5-6 times because my hips are hurting. Last night, I woke up at 2:45. Let's just say, I watched tv and got a load of laundry done. I was wide awake for about hours! I know I will crash this evening. :)
What I miss: Nothing. :) Even with the pain, no sleep, and uncomfortableness. I am absolutely loving every stage of this pregnancy. I can not wait to meet my son! <3
Cravings: Drinking my skim milk like crazy and still wanting mexican food.
Symptoms: Standard 3rd trimester symptoms: exhaustion, leg cramps, back aches, and pressure
 Best Moments this week: Lots!

Recap for last two weeks:  
  • I had my first baby shower last weekend and it was so special! It was hosted my my sweet DH's wonderful family. Post to come later. :)  
  • Doctor's appointment went well this week. Like I said earlier, Doc was happy with my weight gain. I have my c-section scheduled for December 17 (more on that later, too) 
  • I truly feel like Ty has dropped. The pressure is almost unbearable at times. I have to stop mid-step or mid-sentence because he has decided to head butt my cervix.  This third trimester stuff can be uncomfortable!
  • Nesting has began. Yesterday I completely reorganized my master closet, master bath, and master dresser and chest drawers. One room down, too many more to come!
  • We have almost officially completed our basement! I have a few more finishing touches and it will be complete! (later post as well :)
  • Going to start washing Ty's clothes today :) and I'm going to start packing our bags and making my baby list.  Also, have gotten everything for my L&D nurse goodie bags. <3
  • Dinner with a preggo friend and her hubby last night. :)
  • Hiccups are nonstop, very low, and time of day and night. I love his hiccups, although they are CONSTANT! But I am so happy because I know that means his little lungs are developing just the way they should! 
Hurricane Sandy is hitting the Mis-Atlantic this week. This will definitely go in his baby book. Tropical storm Tony was right behind her.  Write up in the news:  Short-lived and anemic, Tropical Storm Tony was overshadowed by the much more powerful Hurricane Sandy in the past week.  Yet after swirling in the Central Atlantic for less than three days, Tony made 2012 the third busiest season on record -- tied with 1887, 1995, 2010 and 2011. And it made the past three years the busiest stretch since 1851, when tropical records started.

I love how the "more powerful Sandy" has overshadowed Tony. This definitely isn't the case in our home, but funny to read about. lol.

This is a picture of Leanne (6 months) and I (8 months) after dinner last night.

I have right many posts coming up! Just finding the time to do it is hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment