About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Nov 30, 2012

Friday Favorites


I am going to try to do a Friday Favorites post at the end of each month letting you know what were some of my favorite beauty/home/etc. things for the month!


1.  Satin Taupe by MAC

This is my favorite eyeshadow! This color works perfectly with my skin color. It goes on sheer for daytime but buildable for nighttime. :) Available at www.maccosmetics.com
2.  Naked and Naked 2 by Urban Decay

These have been my go to palettes for over a year now. The Naked 2 was released last December and the original was released August 2010. I missed the release of the original and it sold out EVERYWHERE! It took me forever to get it. With the Naked 2, I hopped on that bad boy the second it was released! lol. I mostly wear natural colors and this covers every realm! They did just release the Naked mattes palette which features 6 matte shades. I will pass on this because I have on order the Tiffany D for Sigma palette so I don't need it. I have hit pan on the "naked" color in the original Naked palette and will probably order just that color from Urban Decay. It is the perfect blending color. :) Available at www.urbandecay.com

Ok, enough with makeup for today. :)

3.  Deco Mesh

I am loving deco mesh this holiday season!  I added it to all my decor and could not love it more! <3  I will do a holiday decor post at a later date. :)


4.  Organized like Jen

I am slightly OCD about organization. I am not, by nature, an organized person, so it is extremely difficult to keep things the way I want them. But this little youtube guru is my all time inspiration. Thought I would share with you. :)  Click here for her channel.



5. Henri Bendel

I love my Henri Bendel bangle! I got this quite a while ago and I have worn it so much since! I love that it came in petite size. I have a hard time finding bangles to fit my wrists and this is perfect. It has a slight oval shape so it stays where it is supposed to perfectly. I wish I could have one in every color....oh it's fun to dream. <3 www.henribendel.com


Until next time...

XOXO,





No comments:

Post a Comment