About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Jan 17, 2013

Chambray Love

Who doesn't love Chambray? 

Who doesn't know Chambray? 

Oh the love I have for it! To set the record straight, Chambray is NOT denim. I will repeat...Chambray is NOT denim. Although it looks like denim. ;)  Chambray is a lightweight cotton weave fabric primarily used for summer and spring fashion. But it can be found in thicker weight for fall and winter. It originated from Cambria, France, thus it's name.

Chambray can be worn so many different ways: Here's my OOTD on this rainy/snowy day. Chambray with a little bit of Henri...swoon! I purchased mine here because I wanted one long enough to wear with leggings. (note: the Rubbish boyfriend shirt runs LARGE! I should have ordered a size down. :)


What I love most about Chambray is how versatile it is. It can be dressed up or down and pretty much worn for any occasion!  Here are some pics I found on the web. The first is from the Blonde Ambition blog and the rest I found on Pinterest! Enjoy.

I love how Leslie, yeah, we're on a first name basis, styled it a bit formal with the black skirt and tights!
How gorgeous with a maxi skirt this spring! I WILL be sporting this look often!

The basic, classy look of Chambray. Paired with white.


Who likes color? Chambray is the perfect neutral to pair with your on trend colored bottoms.

My love for Chambray continues....And they lived happily ever after!


No comments:

Post a Comment