About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Feb 6, 2013

Birchbox!

Mommy time!

I love Birchbox! I used to get birchbox every month. The girls and I could. not. wait. to open it and see what kind of goodies I got and see which ones they got to have. I decided when we went to a one income family to cease getting these little gems in the mail. Oh, how I've missed them! So, I decided to start my subscription again. I don't go shopping often, and I rarely spend money, so I said, "hey!" this is for mama. :) I can't wait to get my next Birchbox. It's supposed to ship on Feb 16, I will be sure to let you know what is in it!

For those of you that don't know what Birchbox is. It is a $10 monthly subscription, like a magazine. :) It is a sampling service where every month you will receive beauty, grooming, and lifestyle samples. Sometimes, you will even receive a full sized product! I love that each month, there is a theme ie. travel, summer, etc. And the box items pertain to those themes. Sometimes, they team with other companies or ideas, such as Pretty Little Liars and Glamour! It comes with a card that explains the products and how much they would be for the full size. If you love it, you can always go to the site and order the full size. Oh, And birchbox is specific to you! You fill out a profile and they send products they know you will love. <3

You can cancel Birchbox anytime with just a click. No hassle in calling. That's one reason I decided to try it in the first place!

Here is a video (sneak peak) of the February birchbox. You never know which items you are going to get!  This month's theme is "Red Carpet!"




If you want to try it for yourself, click HERE!

They also have Birchbox man. :)


1 comment:

  1. I loved Birchbox too! I ended up cancelling it around the holidays but I'm thinking I may need to activate that baby back up! I found my favorite BB Cream as a sample through it (Boscia)!

    ReplyDelete