About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Feb 15, 2013

Valentine's Day!


It's Valentine's day! I know people say Valentine's day is overrated and that we should celebrate our love every day. And we do! But it's not often I get to get out the candles and make hubbs a special dinner. This year was no exception...although a little more challenging with a little one! Ha!

And....I have to admit, my heart shaped decorated brownie did NOT make it to the table. :( I was so excited to decorate it, I took it out of the oven to soon. No pictures will be posted of that fiasco! But we wouldn't have been able to eat desert, because Bug vocally let us know that HE wanted to be the center of attention! 

We rarely go out to eat for Valentine's day. I like to cook and eat at home, it's way more romantic. <3 This was such a fabulous V-day. I have to gush. I am married to the BEST hubby ever. And no, your's is not as grand. lol. Truly, he is my soulmate. 

He of course brought home flowers and the sweetest card as always. Oh how I love that man! 

Menu:

Lemon Soy Pork Chop - recipe to come
Prociutto wrapped roasted asparagus - recipe to come
Baked Potato with Sour Cream & Chives
Cupcake Cabernet Sauvignon

A simple candlelight dinner for two

Yum!

 And because my husband knows I LOVE a flower mix. <3




What did you do for Valentine's day?


To my husband:

When I first said "I love you", I thought I understood the full meaning of those words. Through the years, I have realized there is so much more to those three little words than I could ever imagine. I had only just begun to know what true love is. Thank you today and every day for all you do for your family. I love you "that much". I thank God for making you mine..and then for making you ours. Happy Valentines Day ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment