About Me

Powered by Blogger.

May 10, 2013

Favorite Spring Nail Polishes



For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you know how much I love my nail polish and my "#mommymani" :) I thought I would give you my 5 favorite polishes for spring. Let me tell you, this was hard! I love so many colors. And after I picked my 5, I realized how similar some of them were. :)



*note* I absolutely love Essie polishes. They don't chip easily, the colors are extremely pigmented and they have tons of colors to choose from. They are a little pricy, though, but worth the extra few dollars.

First: (In no particular order) is Peach Daiquiri by Essie - This is a gorgeous coral-y pinky peach color. Yes, that's a lot of colors in one but it is just delightful!


Second: Meet me at Sunset by Essie - a true deep orange. This color makes me dream of sitting in a lounge chair on the beach watching the sunset. Peaceful.


Third: Mamba by Essie - this is a good nude type color for olive skin. A lot of nudes are way too light and make my fingers look ashen, this one is perfect. Has a slight peach tint to it.


Fourth: Bubblebath by OPI - This one is a little light for my skin tone, so I only wear one light coat. But it is a beautiful pale pink. My girls love this color. *sidenote* this is the color Giada De'Laurentiis wears on her cooking show. :)


Fifth: Green with Envy by Maybelline - I had a hard time finding a true mint colored polish and let's face it, it's spring 2013, the color of the season is mint! This is a beautiful color. A true mint with good coverage. The quality is not as great as Essie, but for a trendy color it works great.


What are your favorite nail polishes for spring?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment