About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Jul 8, 2012

16 weeks


How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: baby is the size of an avacado avg. 4.6 in and 3.5 oz
He/She is busy growing eyebrows and listening to mommy's voice! 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still loss of 3 lbs. I think...
Maternity Clothes: None yet. But soon. I purchased the ca-utest skirt from Old Navy and I declare I will wear it now, during, and waaay after pregnancy. Don't judge. :) It doesn't even look like a maternity skirt! Will take a pic soon!
Gender: Not yet, hopefully 2 more weeks!
Stretch marks: None
Movement: Nothing yet, Can't wait! I thought I felt a quickening on Friday, but completely unsure.  It may have just been a bubble because it only happened once.  I am patiently (ha!) waiting!
Sleep:  Still sleeping great  
What I miss: Nothing!
Cravings: None this week, not even spicy!
Symptoms: Morning sickness stayed away all but 3 days this week! Praying the next week there is none. :)
 Best Moments this week:  Listening to my sweet baby's heartbeat on the doppler.  My stepdaughters came today and was able to hear it as well.  Such a sweet memorable moment.  I told them the baby could hear us as well now and he/she will learn our voices.  Both girls decided it was important to introduce themselves to our sweet angel. Oh how I love my family. 

Picture this week is a little blurry. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment