About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Jul 14, 2012

Beach trip!

*warning* picture overload! :)

This past week my little family went on our annual beach vacation to Myrtle Beach! We of course look forward to this trip every year, but this year was undoubtedly one of the most memorable.  It was bittersweet due to the fact that this is our last trip as a family of four.  I can honestly say I totally took advantage of the rest and relaxation knowing next summer will be another story! ha! I was so proud of the girls, they were not afraid of the ocean at all this year and was able to play and truly enjoy it!  Aly's 12th birthday was on Thursday, so we were able to celebrate for the day with my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and niece.  Aly really enjoyed her day. <3  Every year, we dress the girls up and take them to the ocean in the evening and take pictures.  I love these pictures and the girls always have so much fun!

The man of my dreams <3

My sweet angels and I at dinner

Daddy and his girls


Sisterly laughter! Melts my heart.

Daddy will always hold your hand.


Keep off! Ha!

Showing off our bumps! 


Brothers :) lol

Aly, Blake, and Macy 



The girls with their hermit crabs: Crabby, Crackly, Shelly, and Hermy

I love my little family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment