About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Aug 20, 2012

22 weeks


How Far Along: 22 weeks! 6 months!
Size of baby: He is the size of a papaya.  Average: 11 in. long and almost 1 pound.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight. :) My next appointment is a week from today.
Maternity Clothes: Mix and match. All maternity pants now and some shirts.
Gender:  Bouncing Baby Boy!!
Stretch marks: None yet, still using stretch mark cream daily
Movement: Movement is regular. I could just sit and feel him move all. day. long.
Sleep:  Sleep is okay. Still wake up uncomfortable most nights.
What I miss: Nothing
Cravings: I've been wanting pineapple casserole all week long! 
Symptoms: Hello Sciatica. I feel for anyone who has to deal with sciatica constantly.  At least I know mine will go away after baby is born. This is extremely painful! It is localized in one spot in my hiney. ;) luckily it is not venturing down my leg at this time.
 Best Moments this week: Feeling  him kick. This will is always the best moment!

Here is a blurry picture.  It was rainy...and cold...and I had a pot roast in the oven. Did not want to get all dressed up. :)


Also, thought you might enjoy this picture as well. It was taken at 21 weeks just to show that I do not have much longer before I can not see my feet!


Oh yeah, 6 moths?!?!?! Where has the time gone? I have got to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment