About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Aug 26, 2012

23 weeks


How Far Along: 23 weeks! 
Size of baby: He is the size of a grapefruit.  Average: over 11 in. long and a little over a pound.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: According to my home scale, I believe I am up 2 pounds! Grow baby grow. I have an official weigh in tomorrow. :)
Maternity Clothes: Mix and match. Still maternity pants, but able to wear most of my pre-preg shirts. I am short, so most of my shirts are fairly long.
Gender:  Bouncing Baby Boy!!
Stretch marks: None yet, still using stretch mark cream daily
Movement: Movement is fabulous! Since I started back to work, he sleeps more during the day. But he is active at night! <3
Sleep:  Sleep is better. I attribute it to the fact that I am so. tired. at night. :)
What I miss: Not being in pain! LOL. See symptoms.
Cravings: One day this week, I was craving mozzarella sticks so bad I could literally smell them in my kitchen! What did I do? I called my kids in from outside, loaded them up and went to the grocery store. Yummo! This mama got her mozzarella sticks. :)
Symptoms: Sciatica is still horrible! At times, I can't put any weight on my right leg.  I am also learning to stand straight up. lol. I always stand with one hip "poked" out. Well, if I do that now, when I stand straight again, the nerve catches so bad it makes me jump!  Hopefully, it won't last too awful long.
 Best Moments this week: Hubby took off of work on Saturday and we were able to clean out baby boy's room and get it ready for furniture! And of course feeling baby move. <3

Here is my pic sporting my glasses :) at 23 weeks. Yes...I have definitely grown! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment