About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Sep 10, 2012

25 weeks


How Far Along: 25 weeks! 
Size of baby: He is the size of a head of cauliflower.  Average: about 13.6-14.8 inches and 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 pounds!  
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Last official weigh-in at the doctor's office I was up 5 pounds! For some reason, my scale at home has not moved. :/ I have come to the conclusion that my scale at home does not work. Therefore I have no clue how much I have gained since my last appointment. I am guessing I have gained between 2-3 pounds. I will update exact amount after my next appointment on the 19th. :)
Maternity Clothes: Mix and match. All maternity pants except my yoga pants....which I could live in all. the. time. I am carrying him so low that my pants don't fit! 
Gender:  Bouncing Baby Boy!! Mama's prince, Ty.
Stretch marks: No new ones!
Movement: Movement is great. I am not sure when I am supposed to start "tracking" his kicks.  I must google this. :) During the day at work, I do not feel him at all. In the mornings, he is wired and the evenings just active. :)
Sleep:  Starting to wake up more and more each night.  I require tons of sleep, always have. So I believe that God is starting me early getting used to losing sleep. <3
What I miss: Nothing
Cravings: No cravings this week. 
Symptoms: No symptoms!
 Best Moments this week: DH getting to see how wired Ty is in the morning. He was laughing at my belly bouncing all around. And my youngest got to see Ty kick as well. She thought it was hysterical!


No comments:

Post a Comment