About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Sep 5, 2012

My daily skin care routine


Skin care is so important! Annnnd I will be hitting the big 3-0 in 10 days!! What?!?! Did she just admit that? Yes.  I.  Did.  Hitting the 30 mark has not been the easiest for me.  I know, I know! She's still a baby, ha! She thinks 30 is old! Well, I may or may not have sang Strawberry Wine into my hairbrush growing up. Didn't we all?!

Coming up on 30 has really awakened my eyes to my health and my skin.  Not to mention, um, the fact that I am having a baby. That will put your health in perspective!

I am not an expert, but I do see the importance of a proper skin care routine! I never thought much about it until *gasp* a student at the elementary school I work at told me a few years ago that I was getting waves on my forehead! What?! Yes, that was the turning point. I do NOT want waves on my forehead. 

Enter, the skin care routine!  I started using the Mary Kay Timewise® a few years ago and have seen a huge difference in my overall appearance, tone, and texture!

I use the combo/oily, because my T-zone is oily, while my cheeks are not. It is the perfect balance of cleansing and moisturizing that my skin needs!
 
"The timewise set provides incredible age-fighting results to help you maintain younger-looking skin. The set offers 11 age-defying benefits in one skin care regimen: cleanse, exfoliate, freshen, energize, hydrate, smooth, firm, soften, protect, rebuild and reduce fine lines and wrinkles."

I want all of those things. Don't you?!

1. 3 in 1 cleanser - It cleanses, exfoliates and refreshes all in one step. 
2. age fighting moisturizer - formulated with antioxidants and a patented complex to help skin's renewal process
3.1. Day solution - packed with SPF 25, to prevent aging from sun. Hello! This is soooo important!
3.2. Night solution - packed with vitamins, antioxidants, and collagen enhancing peptides.

I use this set daily. If you would like more information or to purchase and try your own set, visit my Mary Kay website!

Also, until Saturday, September 15th, be entered to win a trial set for free!!! Click here. :)

1 comment:

  1. I also use Mary Kay products. I've been using them for close to 20 years now.

    ReplyDelete