About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Sep 23, 2012

27 Weeks


How Far Along: 27 weeks!
Size of baby: He is the size of a rutabaga or a head of cauliflower.  Average: about 14.5 inches long and about 2 pounds!  
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 7 pounds as of Wednesday. :)
Maternity Clothes: Mix and match. In the picture below, I am wearing my Victorias Secret skinny jeans. However, a girl's gotta love the hair tie trick and the tummy sleeve!
Gender:  Bouncing Baby Boy!! Mama's prince, Ty.
Stretch marks: Ummm, I found one on my hip! Ahhh! I have religiously been slathering BioOil on my belly, yet....I have failed to remember to put it on my hips! That's okay though. :)
Movement: Movement is getting more regular. <3
Sleep:  Sleep is ok. Still getting up at least twice a night for potty break and at least once a night to stretch my calf.
What I miss: Being able to bend over with ease. I drop things all. the. time. Hubbs laughs at the way I bend down to get them. Ha! If only I could describe. Mama's can relate.
Cravings: No cravings this week. STILL drinking tons of milk though!
Symptoms: A few leg cramps but that is all. :)
 Best Moments this week: As always, feeling Ty kick. :) And my crib came in! So hubby and I will put it together with the girls help this evening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment