About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Nov 29, 2012

Italian Chicken Fettuccine

Okay, so let me just say. I began cooking this at 7:00pm and at 7:19 we were eating! I can not believe how fast this is. This is probably my favorite recipe that I have eaten in a long while. I loved everything about it! Tony, Macy, and I all had 2 helpings!  Without further ado...



Fettuccine noodles
2 cups fresh broccoli, stem removed
1 lb chicken breast strips
1/4 cup plus 2 Tbs Italian dressing
1 small/medium red onion chopped
1-2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced (yes, I had garlic powder in the pic, but I ended up using 1 fresh clove)
1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
shredded parmesan cheese


  • Cook fettuccine according to package. When you place the noodles in the water, add the broccoli as well. Cook according to pasta directions and drain.
  • Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbs Italian dressing and a little evoo over medium high heat.  Cook chicken and red onion until chicken is done, about 5-7 minutes or so
  • Add garlic, peppers, and 1/4 cup Italian dressing. Heat thoroughly for a few minutes.
  • Add pasta and broccoli and combine well.
  • Top with parmesan cheese just before serving

This recipe was absolutely amazing and delicious.


2 thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment