About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Dec 29, 2012

Deal Cleaning Schedule

I'm sitting here watching my bundle of joy sleep, drinking my cup of coffee, and waiting on the girls to wake up. I decided to start working on my schedules. My home cleaning schedule and my Project Organization schedule. :) My cleaning schedule has been in place for a while, yet not implemented very well. It's time to get on the ball! 

Monday:  Dust 
Monday project:  Kitchen - after a weekend of all of us being home, the kitchen normally needs some extra attention on Mondays. This includes, wiping down appliances, cabinets and knobs, and cleaning the microwave.

Tuesday:  Vacuum 
Tuesday project: Bathrooms

Wednesday:  Mop the hard floors
Wednesday project:  Master bedroom - tidy up any clutter that may be sitting around, etc.

Thursday:  Wash sheets & Towels
Thursday project:  Kid's rooms - tidy up any clutter/clothes that may be sitting around, etc.

Friday:  Vacuum (yes, with 3 kids and 2 inside dogs, this needs to be done twice a week)
Friday project:  Living areas

Saturdays are for family time <3

Every day:
Swiffer kitchen floor
dishes
wipe kitchen counters
laundry
clutter pick up




No comments:

Post a Comment