About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Dec 2, 2012

Ty's showers!

Warning!! Picture overload!! Here is a collaboration of pictures from all of Ty's showers now that my baby showers are complete. :)

Shower given by my mother-in-law, Brenda and sister-in-law, Kim at Brenda's house. :)


My SIL, Kim and MIL, Brenda

My mommy <3 Robin

MIL and her mother

Ty's grandmas!

My girls and my niece :) Aly, Blake, Macy
My work shower. :)


Reading my card from my Literacy Team. This was the reading team I was a part of at my school. I'm going to miss these girls like crazy. <3


Friend shower hosted by my girlfriends Elisha and Emily at my house. :)

Diaper wreath made by Emily


Diaper cake made by Elisha





The preggos. :) Christy, Me, Elisha, Leanne

Diaper shower hosted by my mom at her house (with her friends Marsha and Connie :)



With my cousin, Tara

Mom, Nannie, and Tara

With another Tara. :) Look at her sweet baby bump, she is due in June. <3

Woah, that belly :)

My brother is a RL fanatic. :) I think he will make sure his nephew has swag <3

Beth and Nicole

Marsha and Connie
I had 4 amazing showers with many amazing ladies. Ty and I are so blessed to have these special people in our lives. I am overwhelmed by the love and support we have received. He is one loved little boy. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment