About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Mar 5, 2013

I won!

I just received an adorable matchbox car case for bug in the mail...and the best part? It was FREE!  That's right, we all love free things!  It came from Hold That Thought's Etsy shop HERE.  She has all different kinds of painted customized items for little ones and can even paint your own pieces if you send them to her!  How did I win this? 

Head over to my bloggy friend, Annie's page. She is always running free giveaways from workout tanks to toddler food. Her blog is www.annieandbillychaptersofourlife.blogspot.com! Check her out and enter for yourself! She is a work-at-home, working out, healthy eating, crafty wifey A, married to daddy B and mama to baby C.  I know you will love her! Tell her I sent ya!







No comments:

Post a Comment