About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Feb 20, 2013

February Birchbox!

If you read my post HERE, you know after a several month hiatus, I started my Birchbox subscription back up. And...it came today!  I, of course, am so excited. It's like christmas...or maybe...Life is like a Birchbox, you never know what you're going to get. :) Funny, no? Anywho..on to this month's box!


Each month comes with the theme card which explains why they chose the type of products in the box. On the back of the card explains the products and the full size price.



Here are my goodies!!

Here they are:


What it is: a full size of Dermablend Professional Quick-Fix Concealer
What they say:  Trust a professional dermatologist to create a full-coverage concealer stick that erases dark spots, undereye circles, and scars without clogging pores. Full-size $23

This matches my skin perfect since I filled out the profile. It looks dark in the pic. :)




This is what I was really hoping for! I got my first twist band hair tie in a Birchbox last summer and was really hoping for the headband!

What it is:  twistband Thick Headband
What they say:  Made with soft elastic, these colorful headbands keep your hair out of your face without any creasing or tugging. Set of 6, $19



What it is: Votivo Pink Mimosa Candle
What they say:  This is the "Lifestyle extra" (non beauty product):  With notes of strawberry, mandarin, and gardinia, this scented candle adds elegance to any environs. Tip:  Place the lid under the tin after lighting the wick. Full-size, $26

this is perfect for travel!


What it is:  Juicy Couture "Couture La La"
What they say:  Roll out the red carpet for this new scent, a stunning mix of mandarin, red currant, lily, and orange blossom. Full-size, $19-90

If you follow me on instagram you saw where I love perfume samples! I actually wear Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy" often. I also received in a Birchbox the sample of  "Viva La Juicy La Fleur" Which is divine! I actually want the full size of that. This Couture La La is up there with the rest of Juicy's perfumes. I love them all!


What it is:  Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
What they say:  This exfoliating cleanser uses professional-grade (read: effective) microderm crystlas and papaya enzymes to brighten skin.  Full-size, $34

You can see there is not a lot in this tube, but it will last several cleanings to see if I like it.



What it is was: ;)  Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel Square
What they say:  A treat from Ghirardelli:  You deserve a little sweetness. Try Ghirardelli's Milk & Caramel Square solo or experiment - s'mores or baked into a cookie.  Who says you can't riff on decadence?


I am over all happy with this month's Birchbox! Stay tuned for next month! If you want to check out Birchbox for yourself click HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, look at all your goodies! I've heard about Birchbox from reading other blogs, but never looked into it. After seeing all your nice things, I think I need to sign up. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete